donderdag 21 juni 2018

Descendants theory: Continueing?

I know I haven't posted in quite some time but I'm waiting for more clues for Descendants 3. As soon as more pictures are about about Squicky and Squirmy (William Smee's sons) I'll post the theory I have on who is their mother. Also, there are enormous hints that Hades is Maleficent Jr.'s father, debunking my previous theory on the King of Hearts being Mals father. As soon as it's considered canon, I'll post a family tree about how Hercules, Ariel, Maleficent, Uma, Ursula, Mal and many others are related. Also, if Hades is her father...Mal has a canon half-brother: Hadie. I'm praying his name is just Hades Jr. and that the writers aren't that lazy (I'm still recovering from finding out about Pinocchio's son Pin)...
As for Celia: I still think her and her elder sister Freddie are in fact Uma's half-siblings. I wish I knew there were more "other parents" of the VK's confirmed, but as Cruella, Grimhilde and Jafar aren't returning for the third movie, I don't think we'll get there. On the plus side: more theories of mine to consider! Last update: I saw a theory about Dizzy's father being Sir Kay from The Sword in the Stone and it makes so much more sense than my theory on Hans.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Descendants theory: Who is Mal's father

Descendants is my favorite movie. But something bugged me: Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos all miss one parent and it's not explained if they ...

Popular posts